Thursday, September 24, 2009

Custom Scrap Page Design

All custom scrap pages are made at 12x12" 300 DPI resolution (unless otherwise requested).

The cost per page is $25.00 (add $2.45 for 8x8" or $4.15 for 12x12" printed/shipped copy)

I have been published in publications such as Digital Artist Magazine, Bella Scraps Magazine, The Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild Notebook, Simply Sweet Magazine and other industry newsletters and blogs.  I am also on several creative teams for popular stores and designers within the community.

Please visit my gallery to see over 300 of my layouts HERE

Here are a few of my favorites:

























Magazines, features and other accomplishments








1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi,
The page of Facebook can be defined as a profile created by any one over the webpage of Facebook. The purpose for a Facebook profile is to connect to people for the requirement of increasing business networks and connections
Thanks.


custom facebook fan page